CHECK IN & CHECK OUT INSTRUCTIONS
THE PARKING LOT
4th AVENUE STREET FAIR, TUCSON, ARIZONA
Street Fair Rules:
All participants must adhere to Rules and Instructions of the Fourth Avenue
Merchants Association (800) 933-2477. For more information, visit the FAMA
website at: http://www.fourthavenue.org .
All vendors are required to have insurance certificates and a City of Tucson
Sales License. City sales tax is 2%. The State Sales Tax is 5.7%, required.
Check In Requirements:
- Arrival & Set-Up - Check-in will be staged by the site manager. Considerations for Thursday check - in times will include, without limitation: (A) time required to set up, (B) amount of inventory, and (C)size of vehicles that will need access for set up . In no event will check in be earlier than 11AM Thursday, the day before thestreet fair. Booths should be completely set up by sunset Thursday. You are not authorized to set up on the property prior to this time or at any time other than per instructions from the site manager. A site manager will be available to verify your booth location and check you in. As a courtesy to the other vendors and a requirement of registration, y our booth should be open from 10am to 6pm duringeach day of the street fair, Friday- Sunday, no exceptions.
- Access, Unloading, and Parking: You may access the property
off Hoff Avenue (back of lot) or 5th Street (side of lot) for loading
and unloading purposes only. You may not park in the spaces at the
back of the property allocated to the building tenants. Please be courteous
of other vendors who are trying to access the property for booth set
up. No parking is available on site or in the lot. Public parking in
surrounding the neighborhoods is available, but very limited. Please
plan on unloading and then parking in off-site public parking. You
may need to take the bus or taxi to and from the site to available
public parking. Owner and management expressly are not responsible
- Equipment and Materials: You are responsible for providing your
own booth, equipment, materials, and supplies. Booths are 10x10, no
exceptions, unless you have rented multiple booths. Owner provides
booth space only.
- Water, Restrooms, and Utilities: Water and portable restrooms usually
are available nearby off-site, but expressly are not provided as part
of booth rental and are not guaranteed. Utilities (including electric)
expressly are not provided as part of the booth rental . Electricity is
available on a limited basis for "Row D" booths only. If you
need electrical hook up, please email the Administrator for more details. Because
of the possibility that it may disturb other neighboring vendors (noise,
smoke, exhaust and fumes), generators or other independent sources
of power are not permitted, except by special arrangement made with
owner at least 15 days in advance. All vendors are expected to maintain
an open booth for the entire duration of the s treet f
air (Friday- Sunday, 10AM-6PM, each day).
Check Out Requirements:
- Departure & Packing - You must check out no later than 9:00 PM on Sunday
. You and /or your personal propertyare not authorized to remain on
the site after to this time. A site manager will be available to verify clean
up and check you out.
- Mandatory Clean Up and Check Out: You must complete clean up and check
out with the site manager. All trash must be picked up and deposited in the
dumpster's provided on-site. Booth sites must be left broom clean. The site
manager must inspect your booth site before you depart. Failure to comply
with clean up and check out procedures will result in forfeiture of your
booth rental for future street fairs.
The Arizona Department of Revenue usually checks licensing on site. Please
make sure your licenses are in order. The following phone numbers may be of
assistance to you:
Arizona Dept. of Revenue……………………1-800-843-7196
Arizona Business Licensing Section……….…520-791-4566
Arizona Liquor Licenses & Control…………..520-628-6595
You may call 520.622.6868 of e-mail us at email@example.com, if you have
any questions prior to or during the fair.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION.